Friday 17 June 2011

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

Okay, so I went to see Take That last night which was AMAZING but I was slightly on edge because my emails wouldn't work (Orange let me down again on the signal front) so I was paranoid I'd get THE EMAIL and I wouldn't recieve it... but there was nothing.

I wake up this morning at 8am and turn on my phone as per usual... there's an email. From Yummy Jobs. THE EMAIL.

I'm going to Disney on 1st NOVEMBER 2011!!!! And I'm in Food & Beverage!!! 

Seriously thought I was going to explode! After days and days of thinking I'd recieve it at about 4/5pm in the afternoon... I went and got it at 4am! My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack and I didn't know what to do with myself! Even now, more than 2 hours later I am still in shock!! I haven't posted it on Facebook yet as there's a few people I want to tell in person but it will be up by the time this blog post is public! (for the same reason, this will be a private post for a few hours!)

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment