- Eat around the World (i.e. eat something in every country in EPCOT) -
Canada, UK, France, Morocco, Japan, China, Norway, USA, Mexico, Italy, GermanyCOMPLETED AUGUST 2012!
- Drink around the World -
Canada, UK, France,Morocco, Japan, China, Norway, USA, Mexico, Italy, Germany
- Go on every attraction in the 4 main parks: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
- See every show in the 4 main parks:
Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Animal KingdomCOMPLETED SEPTEMBER 2012
- Meet the Fab 5 -
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, PlutoCOMPLETED SEPTEMBER 2012
- Meet all the Princesses -
Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Tiana, Ariel, Mulan, Pocahontas Stay in a luxury WDW ResortCOMPLETED FEBRUARY 2012 Go horseback riding at Fort WildernessCOMPLETED APRIL 2012 Stay in a cabin at Fort WildernessCOMPLETED FEBRUARY 2012 Go to Disneyland, AnaheimCOMPLETED AUGUST 2012 Go to Walt Disney World on my birthday!!(I feel this is an easy one to achieve!) COMPLETED OCTOBER 2012
- Drive a Segway!
- Set foot on every (non-Vacation Club) Disney Resort on property -
Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Contemporary, Polynesian, Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Coronado Springs, All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation
- Do an OPEN-CLOSE park day!
Go to Busch GardensCOMPLETED MAY 2012 See Cirque du SoleilCOMPLETED FEBRUARY 2012 Visit the Florida west coast beachesCOMPLETED MARCH 2012 Skydive (or at the very least, indoor skydive)COMPLETED APRIL 2012 Go on a cruiseCOMPLETED JUNE 2012 Shoot a gunCOMPLETED JUNE 2012 Visit Las VegasCOMPLETED AUGUST 2012 Visit the Grand CanyonCOMPLETED AUGUST 2012 See the Hollywood signCOMPLETED AUGUST 2012
- See the Universal fireworks
- Experience a hurricane (unlikely)
As I'm half way through my program, I had a few to add... (expect more to appear soon!)
- Stay at the Polynesian
Have afternoon tea at the Grand FloridianCOMPLETED OCTOBER 2012 Go to Hoop-de-doo Musical RevueCOMPLETED SEPTEMBER 2012
- Get a hair braid at Animal Kingdom (this one will have to wait for Disney Look-free days... i.e. the end of my program!)
Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Go on a Disney Cruise