Wednesday 25 April 2012

Just a quick link...

Hello!

Firstly I want to say thank you to everybody that has been reading my blog over the last few months! I receive between 50-100 hits per days which is amazing and I hope it's helping those people thinking about applying for the program as well as keeping my friends and family up to date with what I've been doing!

I'm almost at the half way point through my program now which is mad but as promised, I have kept this blog up to date! Over the last six months I have met some great people... some are still here in Florida whilst sadly some have gone back to the UK for various reasons. I just wanted to put a quick post to one of these people's website... her name is Gemma and she had to leave the program for various health reasons, after about 4 months here in Florida. Her blog is totally inspiring and I have complete respect for her - I want people to go and read her blog posts and watch her videos: http://youngwithdentures.wordpress.com/ I met Gemma the first time at the London interviews and I don't remember many people from that day - but I do remember her! I had some good chats with her whilst she was here and now she's back in the UK with her boyfriend Max who is a Canadian and a mutual friend with lots of people I know too. Anyway, I know it's a bit random but when I realised how many people were reading my blog everyday, I just felt as if I had to put her blog out there to raise awareness as it really moved me.

Hope everybody is having a wonderfully magical day - I haven't been up to much since my last post, I just worked an AM yesterday (got out of being a food runner, WOOOO!) and was in section 401 which is one of my favourite sections. It was an okay day but the park was quiet so it was kinda slow. After work, I went home and got changed then went to downtown Disney with Sophie and had an epic Earl of Sandwich before going to see 'The Cabin in the Woods' which was a weird film! It was funny but it was ultimately a zombie film which doesn't do much for me! We got the F bus home (and the driver got lost) so it took 45 minutes but eventually got back and went to bed for a good sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment